ISO 9001:2015 TRANSITION TRAINING COURSE
This 1-day course covers what you need to know about transiting to the new ISO 9001:2015.
On April 14, 2016, SDS Consulting Corp will be providing in Calgary a 1-Day Course ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training Course. The cost of this course is $395 This course will provide knowledge to help your company though a seamless transition to the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard. The course will explain how to revise your current QMS, implement the amended requirements, and prepare for the certification transition.
1. How is ISO 9001 changing?
2. Defining new terms
3. Identify key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
a. More externally focused. “Outside” factors have a greater influence on the QMS.
b. Risk-based approach when developing and implementing QMS.
c. Identifying the competence necessary for doing work that affects quality.
4. Understanding risk-based thinking
5. Explain the structure, new terms, definitions, and requirements in Annex SL.
6. Identify new requirements for documented information
7. What needs to be revised in your current QMS?
8. How to implement the amended requirements?
9. Explain the certification transition.