INTERNAL AUDITOR ISO 9001:2015 TRAINING COURSE
This 2-day course will teach skills needed to perform an internal audits based on ISO 19011:2011.
Our next course will be in April 6-7, 2016 in Calgary at the headquarters of SDS Consulting. The cost is $595.00. You will leave this 2-day course with Course Materials and a Certificate that you are trained as an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor.
The SDS course instructor will assist participants in becoming more confident in planning and performing an internal audit. The course will cover the following objectives:
- Review of ISO 9001:2008 and introduce the new ISO 9001:2015
- Learn the 8 quality management principles
- Introduction to auditing including key definitions and how an internal audit fits into a quality management system
- Develop an audit program
- Use checklists as a tool in auditing
- Perform an internal audit including a) initiate, b) prepare for and conduct an audit, c) prepare and distribute an audit report, d) closing meeting, and e) follow-up
- Deal with difficult audit situations and how to handle non-conformance
- Understand the overall audit process of ISO 19011:2011