SDS consulting has become a leader in Contact Labour placement for the Canadian Oil & Gas Frac water management. All Water Tech’s, Crew Leads & Supervisors are prequalified & trained to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
What do we look for prior to placing our contractors in the water management business:
- The right attitude
- Physically able to perform the work
- Previous water management experience
- Previous oilfield experience
- Ability to pass a D&A test and arrive fit for work at all times
- Team player
- Mechanical & mathematical aptitude
- All of our Leads & Supervisors have their own trucks, tools & 2-way radios
- WCB & Lability insurance coverage
- All required safety tickets including H2S, 1st Aid, TDG, Ground Disturbance, EGSO
If you’re looking for hard working, well trained and reliable water management professionals to supplement your full-time work force, give us a call, we won’t disappoint!